TEETH WHITENING TRAYS
These are whitening trays made through the certified expertise of dental technicians. The whitening trays are made specifically based on the shape of your teeth. This feature allows us to treat each customer individually, which guarantees the best effectiveness and comfort. We make our products daily for dentists and individual customers.
You can whiten your teeth during the day, at work or at home, and while sleeping. Thanks to the transparent material, Dent-Guard whitening trays are almost invisible.
Once purchased, the whitening trays will last for years to come.
TEETH WHITENING GEL
The preparations we use for teeth whitening are Dr. Martin Schwarz or Opalescence Ultradent. The gel formula is based on carbamide peroxide, and also contains potassium nitrate to reduce tooth sensitivity. The latest generation of the formulation contains ACP, which rebuilds enamel. Thanks to the use of the best preparations and the highest quality whitening trays, you will carry out teeth whitening at home 100% safely and effectively.
How to use
1. brush teeth thoroughly before each use.
2. Put a small amount of whitening gel in the trays on the labial side of the teeth. Apply an amount of gel equivalent to a peppercorn of 2mm in diameter to each tooth.
3 The trays should be placed on the teeth in the correct position. If the gel comes out on the gum, remove it with a dry toothbrush, finger or tissue.
4 With Dr. Martin Schwarz 38% gel, the overlays are left on for 20-30min.
When bleaching with Opalescence 16%, the splints should be applied for 4-8 hours.
5. While wearing whitening trays, do not eat, drink or smoke.
6. After wearing the whitening trays, rinse your teeth with water to remove any residual gel and wait 15-30 minutes before brushing your teeth or eating.
7. Clean whitening trays under warm water, but not hot water, as it can become deformed. We can use ear swabs or a clean unused toothbrush to clean the splints.
This action should be repeated as often until a satisfactory degree of whitening is obtained. This usually takes up to 4-14 days.
What is the order process like?
After purchase, we first send you a kit to take an impression of your teeth.
Taking an impression is very easy and everyone can handle it without any problems. The impression mass, similar to plasticine has to be put into a mold and then applied to the teeth. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes.
If you order a product for a parcel machine then you will receive a return letter along with the kit.
For international orders, the package will be prepared for shipment. You just need to go to the post office.
Once the impressions are sent back to the laboratory, we start working on the whitening trays. The completion time is up to 2-14 working days. (In case of faster realization, please let us know.)